Top 5 Webinar Softwares available
The best webinar software makes recording, sharing and monitoring and tracking your prospects without any problems. You can deliver live high quality video through an excellent webinar tool for businesses. You can automate the selling process and participate in live training, product demos and much more with the MQLs, Here is the guide for Top 5 webinar softwares available.
Webinars can be a perfect way to build your product or service interest. You can also use them to practice, hold group meetings and launch items. But it can be a problem to find the right webinar tools. You can involve the audience with the right webinar resources and build a meaningful interaction with participants. Therefore, careful selection is necessary.
Here we are discussing the top 5 webinar softwares available.
Webinar Jam is today’s best available webinar software. If you know few or no techniques on how to set up a webinar, you are protected by this easy webinar platform. If you want to host interactive webinars for a wide audience, it’s great. It also enables you to connect directly to a YouTube page and to meet your target audience online in a secure password protected environment.
It also provides a variety of different benefits over other resources, like:
– Providing the audience pop-up during the webinar itself to purchase the product or service directly from the webinar.
– Excellent two-way communication through advanced live chat that draws a 1:1 video contact video of the participant.
WebinarJam uses a special and distinctive broadcasting technology to generate a universal signal. It also uses all the latest technologies, such as RTMP, WebRTC, HLS and Flash, making it usable with all web browsers and computers. Many impressive features are also available, such as personalized interfaces, easy-to-use dashboards and numerous presenter options.
Basic Plan: 499 dollars a year (41.58 dollars a month). This plan provides you with up to 500 participants, up to 3 presenters and 24/7 assistance.
Professional plan: The technical program raises members to 1,000 and speakers to 4.
Premium Plan: 999 dollars per year (83.25 dollars / month). This strategy refers to companies that rely heavily on online marketing webinars. It has up to 6 speakers and up to 5,000 webinars.
BUY WEBINAR JAM FROM HERE
ClickMeeting is a webinar platform with an amazing and user-friendly interface that is one of the most popular in this list.
ClickMeeting will facilitate access to the training, sale of the product , marketing and other aspects of your customers. The platform is well-integrated and intuitive, offering interactive webinar solutions and customized invitations.
ClickMeeting provides simple guidance to manage the event easily and without thinking about any technological issues for small and medium-sized enterprises. It also provides analysis of the past webinars and the next webinar audience.
– Provides email surveys and interviews.
– Interactive chat tools and sessions.
– To boost your dedication,
– it can be linked to Facebook and YouTube.
– Live sessions can be captured and downloaded easily for audio and video that are then stored in the clouds.
– Various speakers can view HD video.
WebinarNinja is a powerful and all-in-one solution that major brands such as AppSumo, Podia, Printing and others have trusted. They ‘re known as one of the most convenient tools to use. You can create a webinar in less than a minute.
You can build four different types of webinars from WebinarNinja:
i) Online – broadcast for viewer engagement with an online host.
ii) Automatic – registered webinars running on-demand at certain times.
iii) Series – a multi-webinar community.
iv) Hybrid – a live and captured video mix.
A 14-day free trial is offered on WebinarNinja to test its functionality. Four paid plans are also included:
– Its $39 / month Starter Plan works well for users who need just 100 Webinar viewers.
– Next, the most common Pro Plan is $79 / month, adding 200 participants and the opportunity to create a series of webinars. They have a $129 / month Plus plan and a $199 / month Power Plan.
Such plans are wider in variety for both hybrid webinars and more live audiences at once (a combination of live and recorded webinars). In general, WebinarNinja is a great resource to support people who want to build both advanced features and webinars easily.
Livestorm is a versatile tool for productivity and efficient video communications. Access from any device, including computers , laptops , tablets and mobile phones is fast. This software always works on any browser without any size limitation. For live events such as product demonstrations, consumer training and other professional sales subjects, webinars are perfect. Their on-demand webinars are ideally adapted for online training, and video podcast interviews.
The webinar program Livestorm has become known to provide one of the most elegant interfaces to construct multiple types of content. Livestorm knows that webinars are offered in any shape and scale.
An area in which the email logistics are noteworthy is where you can automate communications, check the status of e-mail and add a personalizing contact. This Webinar platform takes your protection very seriously and complies 100% with GDPR. Livestorm also focuses on consumer participation in events such as surveys, Q&A sessions and voting.
You also promote the joining of your webinars for the participants. You do not have to register or build a specific account – you can simply enter the internet link with one button.
– It provides interactive chats for better customer experience with voting, questions, chat and more.
– Good for product presentations and 1:1 meetings to assess and improve the selling process.
– Complete and analyze video meetings and webinars.
– It offers a high degree of webinar automation.
– Offers full, multi-language client support.
– Provides detailed attendance analysis, replay analysis, tracking of sources and participatory reporting.
– Unlimited storage of documents.
– You can export your data as either CSV or XLS.
– It allows you to use Zapier and includes more than 1,000 applications. – Show CTAs to motivate the viewers to participate in a webinar.
- BIGMARKER, Top 5 webinar softwares available.
BigMarker is named the # 1 webinar, forum and virtual conferences video site. They also have the ability to stream online. Up to 10,000 people can be engaged and an immersive environment built with features like voting, handouts and live Q and As. The number of presenters in the webinar is also limitless – literally anyone can join the conversation on the computer.
You have a suite of commercialization tools, including a customized e-mail invitation, registration landing pages and helpful reminders to host these live events. You can integrate BigMarker with your CRM program using their automated webinars to allow for prospects, create, and convert leads.
Here are a few ways to boost BigMarker sales:
– To fill your top funnel leads, build automated webinars.
– Capture information from your prospects using built-in methods, surveys and polls.
– Shift prospects down the sales funnel quickly based on your data and lead status by scheduling meetings.